Elanation – Brand and Asset Guidelines
These Brand and Asset Guidelines are intended to apply to persons and organisations with whom Elanation Pty Ltd has a commercial agreement with. At Elanation we’ve worked really hard to develop our Brands and Assets (“Brands”). Our Brands means the physical and digital products and logos we use in relation to our business and the products and services we provide. In terms of physical products our Brands includes the ETURBO device. In digital products, our Brands includes our trade marks “ELANATION” and “PHYSICAL DIGITAL PLAY” and the names of all of our games, characters, attributes, worlds, galaxies, taglines, features, events; the related avatars, faces, logos or other distinctive characteristics of any of the names, or characters and attributes, worlds and galaxies within our products; and the code, software, graphics, textures, images, models, sound and audio that make up these characters, attributes, worlds or galaxies. Our Brands also includes the gameplay and concept of the energy and power system that links the physical and digital products we produce. These guidelines are intended to outline the approach we have taken to protect this hard work, and the limited circumstances in which you may be permitted to use our Brands.
When people misuse brands, consumers and end users can be tricked into thinking that products or offerings are connected with, endorsed by, or even produced by Elanation. This is not something that we are OK with.
What you can do
If you are an authorised business partner of Elanation, you can use our Brands as agreed commercially in writing in a licence agreement with us. As an example, this may be including the Elanation logo on a link to our website, or on some promotional material that we agree to release together. If this is the case, you must not:
- Change the Brand in any way from what is supplied under our commercial agreement;
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the Brand;
- Add special effects to the Brand;
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our Brands.
- Merchandise: Do not use any Elanation Brands or other substantially identical or deceptively similar marks on any apparel, product, toy or any other merchandise.
- Do not use an Elanation Brand name as part of the name of your company, business names, trade marks, applications, products or services, or in or with any logo you create or use;
- Do not register a domain name with the name of any of the Elanation Brands (including substantially identical or deceptively similar names such as misspellings, or similar variations e.g. elanationgamingaustralia.com);
- Do not apply for a trademark that is substantially identical or deceptively similar, with the name of any of the Elanation Brands.
Failure to comply with these guidelines