- Full Time Position
- Location: USA or Australia
Are you intrigued by intelligent social technology and the positive influence it could have on children’s health? Are you excited to build the world’s healthiest (and coolest) mobile app for kids? Elanation ( a 7X award winning company) is on the lookout for their Lead Senior Engineer. A person who can provide technical leadership to grow their product stack, inspire their development team and champion the adoption of tens of thousands of users. The role is an important role as it offers the potential to progress to a CTO role after an agreed probationary period.
We are building the largest e-learning sports app for kids. Our north star is to give 1 billion kids access to 1 million skills – and we’re already on our way 🚀
Recent Awards we have won
🏆 No 1 Founder in Asia Pacific, StarCon, 2018, Winner,🏆 People’s Choice Wild Card TechCrunch Disrupt, San Francisco 2017, USA,🏆Winner, People’s Choice, National Internet of Things Summit, October 2016, Australia,🏆Winner, StarUP, National Internet of Things Summit, October 2016, Australia,🏆Winner, Best Lifestyle Consumer Technology, Overseas Talent and Entrepreneurship, Beijing 2016,🏆Winner, Australian Best Startup, Overseas Talent and Entrepreneurship Conference, APAC, July 2016, 🏆Winner, Start Up China, Winner of Chengdu Innovate, Chengdu China, 2016
Being part of something truly magical
As a member of the Elanation team, you will be collaborating with a passionate and diverse group of engineers and designers, united by the goal of leading the world’s sports technology industry for kids.
Takes ownership. Team player. Independent learner. Hands on. Still writes code (and loves it).
Must have experience
- Leading and scaling development teams from 2 to 10
- Driving a startup from startup to scale-up, 4+ years experience
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and excited about its future development
- Experience with video transcoding and optimisation for large scale projects
- Released and maintained a mobile app globally with 200K+ users
- Hired and recruited fellow tech staff and contractors 10+
Experienced navigating technologies such as
- Objective C or Swift
- Java or Native C++
- AWS Amazon Web Services
- Serverless framework using Typescript for Lambda functions
- MySQL databases
- TypeORM for Lambda to Database mapping
- Serverless frameworks
- Cloudformation Templates (most embedded into Serverless services)
- API Endpoints
- Database Models/Tables
- Video Transcoding Service
Interested in learning more?
Send us project links, website, bitbucket link, CV. Whatever helps tell your story.
If you and a friend want to continue working together, lets meet you both!
Email: Founder and CEO, Katherine Pace, email@example.com
To apply, please click below and complete our technical leadership questionnaire. We look forward to learning more about you.