Kiara Kieser is one of Melbourne’s most in demand dancers and has had extensive experience working in the dance industry with some of Australia’s top choreographers and artists in live events, theatre and TV. As well as her performance experience, Kiara works on many projects assisting with casting for Royal Caribbean International and Universal Studios Japan amongst many other events.
Some recent credits include:
- The Masked Singer
- Katy Perry ICC T20 World Cup/The Squared Division
- Cirque Stratosphere/Sydney Opera House/Tim Lawson
- ‘Cosentino’ Live at Dreamworld
- ‘Cosentino’ – Anything Is Possible Aus Tour
- Dirty Dancing Immersive Cinema
- Dancing with the Stars, (Yvette Lee/REDFOO and GUY SEBASTIAN)
- The Production Company’s Funny Girl (Kelley Abbey/Caroline O’Connor)
- Opera Australia’s CARMEN (Choreographer Kelley Abbey
- Dami Im (Backup dancer/Choreographer Yvette Lee)
- 2018 Opening and Closing Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games alongside Delta Goodrem, Guy Sebastian, Kate Cerebrano, Dami Im and many more. (Kate Wormald, Nathan Wright, Troy Phillips)
- Redken Hair Show (Tracie Morley)
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony in Glasgow dancing alongside Jessica Mauboy. (David Atkins Enterprises)
- The Asian Cup Opening Ceremony, alongside DJ Havana Brown
- The Launch of Emporium alongside Baz Luhrmann.
Download Elanation and learn with Kiara today!